My bucket list .. it is a never-ending work in progress, continuously updated and being altered. But having a bucket list, is to have a life and utilize it fully before it’s knocked off from under your feet!
This bucket list will hopefully grow with lots of ‘stil-to-be-discovered-on-this-world’-sights, and please feel free to add yours! I also hope some will disappear from this list and will be added to an blog article where I can tell you how I’ve experienced it.
Travel-list: never go with the flow – just do it!
Isn’t it one of the best slogans in the world! Thanks Nike.
Here you will find a list of all places I want to experience:
- Kalanggaman Island in the Philippines
- Yoga week Lamu
- Sailing in the Seychelles islands
- Diving with whale sharks in Djibouti
- Winery-trip South Africa
- Camper-trip Australia
- Camper-trip West coast USA ending with the kids in Disneyworld
- Cruise on the Nile
- Horseback riding in Bryce Canyons
- Marrakesh, Morocco
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Laucala Island Resort, Fiji
- Finnish Lapland in Winter
Dine-list : Dine if you dare
My rule no 1: never dine in the same restaurant. There are too many great places to discover! Even if you love the place or it’s the hangout of your friends. I’m sure you can find a new hot & happening or good delicate restaurant which feels better and the food even tastes better!
My restaurant-list to be bitten:
- Ithaa Undersea Restaurant * Location: Conrad Rangali Island, Maldives
The world’s first all-glass underwater restaurant in the Indian Ocean, located five meters below sea level. No need to say more!
- Mirazur * Location: Menton, France
A pearl in the French Rivier where Mauro Colagreco’s unique cuisine is inspired by the sea, the mountains and the restaurant’s own gardens, including Menton’s emblematic citrus fruits.
- Enigma * Location: Barcelona, Spain
A majestic space that combines Japanese minimalism with vintage science fiction.
- Michel & Sébastien Bras TOYA Japon * Location: Hokkaido, Japan
This restaurant should offer one of the most stunning views of Lake Toya.